✨⭐ Terms & Conditions ✨⭐
Terms & Conditions
SET-UP REQUIREMENTS & PLANNING FOR WEATHER
- Artists MUST be in the shade through the duration of the event
- On rainy days the artist must be under a canopy or similar structure. The sun and rain can permanently damage our face paints, balloons, and henna supplies and no one enjoys providing, or receiving, our services in extreme heat or rain.
- We do not offer refunds or payment transfers for inclement weather and highly recommend having a back up location if your event is outdoors with no weather protection.
- Artists must be placed in a very well-lit area
- Each artist you book will need a table (approx 4×4 feet of space) and 2 chairs. If your event is in a park a park bench and picnic table will be fine.
- Host must provide parking no more than a 5 minute walk from event area. Paid parking must be reimbursed.
- Airbrush art requires electrical outlets
CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULING
Retainer fees are non-refundable. We do understand that kids get sick or other emergencies arise – so if you need to reschedule the event we will transfer your deposit as long as your new date is within 3 weeks of the original date. However, it is important to note that we cannot guarantee the same artist/s or services will be available if you change your date.
We do not offer refunds or payment transfers for inclement weather so please have a back up location if your event is outdoors with no weather protection.
We require the remaining balance to be paid on or before the date of the event. If you cancel or postpone within 14 days of the event you will owe 50% of the remaining fee. If you cancel within 24 hours of your event you will owe the remaining balance in full
Agreement to perform is subject to proven detention by sickness, accidents, acts of God or any other legitimate condition beyond control. Should the artist get sick, every effort will be made to find a replacement. If no replacement can be found the host will be fully refunded.